Welcome to submit your presentation proposals to the 15th edition of Embedded Conference Scandinavia (ECS) – this time a one-day digital event
Take the opportunity to be a part of one of Europe’s largest embedded conferences as a speaker! We are now proudly presenting this year’s Call for Papers and encourage companies and speakers in the industry to submit their abstracts by July 15.
ECS will once again present state-of-art, trends and key knowledge related to digitalization, Internet of Things (IoT), System-of-Systems (SoS), Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) as well as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning.
The last time ECS was organized in its original physical format was pre-pandemic in November 2019 and then attracted some 1,500 participants. It consisted of some 60 sessions in seven parallel conference tracks, renowned speakers from 25 different countries and 90 exhibiting companies and organizations.
Because of the compact format of this year’s event we will ensure an even higher quality of the program and that all sessions provide the very best value to the audience. A limited number of presentations will be selected by the conference committee consisting of representatives from both industry and academy, led by Mats Andersson, Chairman of the Embedded Section of the Swedish Electronics Trade Association.
Program and intended audience
ECS 2022 will be a one-day, digital event offering one exclusive conference track with selected speakers covering important trends and key areas of embedded applications and technologies.
ECS 2022 intends to attract professionals in all the following roles:
- Design, software and test engineers
- Hardware and software designers
- Project leaders
- System analysts
- Engineering managers
- Marketing and product managers
The ECS 2022 program will cover today’s hot issues in the world of embedded systems, from components and operating systems to standard modules and system solutions, including low power processors, multicore and the new generation tools for faster and safer development. It will cover different usages of embedded systems captured by project case studies, open source as well as important technical aspects. Examples of such aspects are quality and security in system and software development and testing, wireless communications and interoperability as well as various hardware designs and implementations.
We encourage the talks to be related to the latest technology and/or research programs, together with users’ experience and future requirements. Also, we welcome talks on emerging embedded technologies, systems and applications. The following types of presentations will be considered for the program:
- State-of-art offerings including background and based on clear problem descriptions. The layout for this type of presentation should follow a Situation – Problem – Solution structure, where products can come in as suggested solutions. Pure product presentations will not be accepted.
- Trends on embedded development and use that are of strategic importance and can help understanding what may come and how to relate to such developments. These presentations are expected to challenge mainstream thinking and preferably trigger discussion.
Keynote sessions may be suggested in both categories.
All presentations will be 30 mins inluding Q&A.
Choose whether you want to hold your presentation in our studio or digitally from any location.
The proposal must include:
- A headline
- Type of presentation (state-of-art offerings or trends on embedded development and use)
- A brief abstract (150 words), addressing the format for the selected presentation type
- A short biography of the presenter (max 150 words), focusing on current role, experience in the field and previous talks (if applicable).
The conference is free of charge and open to anyone involved in the design, development, integration, marketing, use or support of embedded electronics, or related hardware, firmware or services.
The conference language is English.
For further information, please contact Mats Andersson phone +46 (0)70 108 09 03.