All entries in the competition shall use the built-in processor(s) and associated software for their function and may be based on existing platforms.
- Commercially interesting end product
- Construction based on innovation
- There must be a working prototype
- The product/prototype must have been available for a maximum of 2 years
- The material must be easy to understand and well presented
- Representatives(s) from the manufacturer must be able to present the product/prototype at the media meeting
Last day of registration 2022-07-31
The winner will receive a scholarship of SEK 50,000!
The winner will be announced at the conference. The competition and the award ceremony usually get a lot of exposure in the media. All nominated entries are exposed at Embedded Conference Scandinavia and in media contexts.
- The jury consists of representatives from both academia and the business community
- The composition of the jury, including a list of participants, will be presented in conjunction with the judging of the entries
- The jury nominates entries in the competition
- The nominees will be contacted by the jury in mid-September
- All contributions will be answered as to whether they have progressed or not
- The nominated entries are invited to a jury and media meeting in Stockholm, 20 October, where the entry is shown and presents a 2-minute pitch in English
- The pitch will be filmed and used for marketing purposes and shown at the conference
- The nominated entries have the opportunity to apply for compensation for travel and accommodation in connection with the media meeting