All entries in the competition shall use the embedded processor(s) and associated software for their function and may be based on existing platforms.
- Commercially interesting end product
- Based on innovative design
- There must be a working prototype
- The material must be easy to understand and well presented
- Representatives(s) must be able to present the product/prototype at the media meeting
Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day of registration 2022-09-01
The winner will receive a scholarship of SEK 50,000!
The winner will be announced at the conference. The competition and the award ceremony usually get a lot of exposure in the media. All nominated entries are exposed at Embedded Conference Scandinavia and in media contexts.
- The jury nominates entries in the competition.
- The nominees will be contacted by the jury in mid-September
- All contributions will be answered as to whether they have been nominated or not
- The nominated entries are invited to a jury and media meeting in Stockholm October 20, where the entry is shown and a 2-minute pitch in English shall be made.
- The pitch will be filmed and used for marketing purposes and shown at the conference
- The nominated entries have the opportunity to apply for compensation for travel and accommodation in connection with the media meeting