Many speakers and visitors at the Embedded Conferences are travelling from all over the world to participate. But the pandemic makes it difficult to predict the travel situation this coming November. This in combination with having had the conference on hold for the last two years, we decided to go for a smaller, digital event. Even though we have had a global pandemic, the innovations in the embedded technology field have not been on hold and with a high level of creativity we feel it is time to meet, share and discuss new findings.
Therefore we arrange a smaller but focused digital embedded conference this year and aiming to be back with a full blown physical event next year.
Our members work in areas such as:
- Electronics manufacturing
- Development and design
- Electronic components
- Equipment for production of electronics
- Embedded technology
- ICT Energy
- Test and measurement
We provide services within:
- Exhibitions and conferences; partner for major events
- Information about regulations, EU-issues etc.
- Terms of trade
- Contact and spokesperson in dialoge with authorities